Saturday, March 14

Finals are over and I am feelin' groovy!

So it has been a little while since I've posted anything. The reason for this was due to a thing I like to call Hell, But others (such as colleges) like to hide behind the name Finals. Because of this, I have been busy at work with plenty of nifty art for all to see...

Over the next couple of weeks I will be releasing pages and pages of Explosions of Awesomeness for your eye to melt to.

To start off, I will just give you a little treat of something I did.

This was a story that we had to do for my Backgrounds class... Had to have the River Street of Savannah, A couple coming out of the rain, and... a Mysterious ending.

I think I got all three.

Don't forget to check-in every couple of days for pages.
Thanks,
ZiG

1 comment:

  1. wow, gave me a Sylaresque feeling at the end....Good work. and welcome back

    ReplyDelete