Friday, January 20

The Librarian


A-HA! I totally forgot that my art came out last week in Luther Strode!!!! I actually have printed art in Image, pretty neat.

 

GO GET LUTHER STRODE #4!

 

Don't have the other issues you say? Doesn't matter, buy THIS ONE and flip thru those 21 pages or so of filler to see MY PIN-UP for Luther Strode!

The librarian is a really cool character, he is a gentleman and a scholar. But he will rip your face off while tutoring you in anatomy.

All kidding aside, I would like to thank my buddy, Tradd Moore, for giving me a place to show my art. I love to be able to pay tribute to my buddies book! Tradd Moore and Justin Jordan Are rocking that book out.


More to come soon.

PPPpssssssss.... A project is in the works that I am really excited about. I may be able to talk about it more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment