Thursday, January 22

School in Session: Tight thumbnails- Chickasaw Adventure

So School has started again, and I'm getting swamped...

I've been working non-stop since school started back at the beginning of the year. I don't have much to show yet, But I thought it would be nice to put up my Thumbnails and Tight roughs for "Chickasaw Adventures" a terrible book that we have to draw for....

The story is about this Native American boy that time travels to different points in the History of the Chickasaw tribe

But yeah, thought you'd Like to see a Roughs to Tighter Roughs process. I'll be sure to get the Final pages on here when I'm done.
Here are the Tighter Roughs that the basis for my finals that I'm working on now...





Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. IF anyone can make a boring book interesting it;s you. Your rough drafts are mesmerizing. If I was Sylar and you were Issac i would kill to draw that well. That totally sounded creepy.....anyways Keep up the good work and hey maybe the time travel is interesting...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Thanks sir! I really do Appreciate the compliments, even if one was about killing me...

    ReplyDelete